To date as of 23 February 2017:
1. Holiday Village by Dimensions Gold Collection (started August 2008)
I bought this kit shortly after having our first baby. I thought I would stitch it in the evenings while he was sleeping. Sadly it was too difficult and detailed for a tired new mum, and it hasn't been touched since 2008. My Dad saw this one finished in a shop window several years ago and said it looks fantastic - it must look good if he noticed it!
2. Alice in Wonderland by Madame Chantilly (started 4 January 2015)
Another Crazy January new start in 2015. I attempted to finish this during July 2015 as part of the celebration of the 150th anniversary of publication of Alice in Wonderland, but the design is more involved than I thought! This is another planned finish in 2016.
3. Mini Christmas Mailbox by Heaven and Earth Designs (started 15 January 2015)
This was a rather ambitious new start on the last day of my new starts for Debbie's Crazy January Challenge 2015, and a generous gift from Thoeria. I haven't touched it since January 2015 since I'm not happy with the coverage and not sure whether to restart (for the third time). I don't plan to make much if any progress on this in 2016 but it's a beautiful design which I do intend to stitch someday!
4. Storykeep Magical Arrival by Heaven and Earth Designs (started 30 January 2015)
This will be framed for younger son. I have another Storykeep, The Key, for elder son. Hopefully these designs are "grown-up" enough that they will want to keep them for a long time, hence they are not a priority for 2016.
5. Alice and the Dodo by GeckoRouge (started 8 April 2015)
As a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland, what better way to celebrate the 150th year since publication than starting this gorgeous kit? This one is purely for me and there is no end date on it, I'm just going to enjoy watching it grow and grow!
6. Sheltered by Dimensions (started 1 September 2016)
I started this one for Solo September, for younger son. I love working on it though it's all grey and white!
7. Santa's Midnight Ride by Dimensions (started 27 December 2016)
This was a Christmas gift in 2016 from my husband and sons, the first time in over ten years of marriage he has bought me anything stitchy!
Thanks for looking!