Friday, 20 March 2015

Happy Spring Exchange!

I'm here to show you the goodies I received from Mii Stitch recently.  We decided to have a private exchange with the theme of Spring.  If you follow Mii then you will know how gorgeous her finishes always are, and this time was no exception!

Mii sent me the most gorgeous project bag, it's simply adorable!


She was a little concerned that it wasn't perfect but I honestly can't see what she means, as I think it is absolutely perfect in every way!
A close up of a tiny dragonfly button stitched on it

The cute charms on the zipper 

A photo of the reverse, such pretty fabric

And that's not all, Mii also made a cute Margaret Sherry stitched pinkeep and even sent an easel to display it on...
I wish I could show you how tiny this is, the attention to detail is simply incredible.

And that wasn't all, I also received a daffodil bag with all these goodies inside!
 Ribbons, fat quarter of gorgeous pink fabric, Easter confetti, Yankee Candle wax tart, a teeny bottle of miniature buttons, Polstitches "Spring" fabric and WDW "Spring" floss, cupcake washi tape and the cutest wobbly Easter Chick ever!

Here's a somewhat blurry photo of the fabric and floss.  I will have to find the perfect design to stitch on this! 

A close up of the fabric, it's so pretty! 

Just look at those tiny buttons!

Thank you Mii for making this a super exchange.  I'm already looking for ideas for our planned Halloween exchange later in the year!

Elder son and I spent some time last weekend choosing fabric and trims for eleven (sshhhh!) stitched pieces that need finishing.  And there are more somewhere else.  I think I have lost my nerve and I just don't know where to start with cutting out the fabric.  I feel really inspired when I look at other blogs so maybe that's the place to start, and just try to copy some ideas I've seen.

I hope you all enjoyed the solar eclipse safely today, whether you were under it or watched on tv.  I got to see it briefly as my little 4 year old friend (thanks Joshua!) loaned me his Nana's special glasses.  It was quite spectacular, even in Northern England.

Until next time

Justine

31 comments:

  1. Lovely exchange gifts both ways Justine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda - for some reason your comment wasn't emailed to me!

      Delete
  2. Un échange reussi je dirais!
    Que de bien jolies broderie a admirer chez Mii et toi.
    Bravo a toutes deux
    Doux week end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Marie Christine xx

      Delete
  3. What a lovely exchange Justine both received and sent. It went slightly dark here for a while but that's all - hope you have a nice weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle - your comment wasn't emailed to me for some reason? Hope you enjoy your weekend too.

      Delete
  4. What a great exchange , loved what you both stitched you are both so lucky friends
    beautiful treats hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like your gifts! Can't see the Soda chart I also sent you but I hope you'll have fun stitching it :) Looking forward to admire all your finishes, don't put yourself down, your work is wonderful!!! Have a lovely weekend.... mine is planned stitching and nothing else for once :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My photo of the chart was too blurry! I love it though and I love even more that we sent each other the same chart! So funny.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful exchange gifts my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mii definiteyl spoiled you with her exchnage gifts and goodies. Wonderful things to use for your stitching. I love that pink fabric it is looking fantastic. Have you already found a project to stitch on it?
    I also browse some blogs when I am looking for inspiration for my finishing. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous things Mii chose for you, how lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are lucky to get all those little fantastic surprised from Mii, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ranae - for some reason your comment wasn't emailed to me. I always like to reply so I hope you see this.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful exchanges. I'm always on the look out on other blogs for ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful gift from Mii. I know just how you feel about the finishing. I think following a successful project is the way to start.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, this exchange is just gorgeous. You are one very lucky lady! I have to say that I don't particularly enjoy finishing things off myself, I often worry that I will make a mess of it and the stitching will not look so good then. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. lucky lady with your gift from mii love her blog and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I can't reply to your comment as it came up as no-comment reply blogger.

      Delete
  14. Wow what a wonderful exchange!! Great job Mii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the gifts you received! Wow...
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful exchange! You have lots of treasure to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a beautiful exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so lucky, what a beautiful selection of gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that you both sent each other the same Soda chart, that is too great~ :D These are all so lovely; her finishes are always perfection! Love the green fabric the MS pinkeep is stitched on, feels so spring-y! Those tiny buttons in the bottle are adorable too. Everything is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great exchange!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic exchange! Well done to you both :) Happy Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful exchange! Enjoy your goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful exchange xox

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful exchange gifts - you are a very lucky lady! I bet you can't wait for the Halloween exchange now?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful exchange gifts - you are a very lucky lady! I bet you can't wait for the Halloween exchange now?!! :)

    ReplyDelete