Sunday, 4 January 2015

Day 4 of the Challenge!

Today was Day 4 of Debbie's Crazy January Challenge.

I had to swap projects today as when I started stitching my planned piece (Singing in the Rain by Madame Chantilly) I discovered the fabric I'd cut wasn't big enough. Only a couple of stitches completed so no harm done.

I moved on to my planned start for tomorrow, Alice in Wonderland also by Madame Chantilly. It's a lot bigger than I thought!

I stitched the pink and white cake by Alice's left leg.


I'm back at work tomorrow so I'm not sure whether I'll be able to keep up the daily blogging but I will be keeping up with the daily starts!

Until next time

Justine

24 comments:

  1. Another fun looking stitch. Hope going back to work isn't too bad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely design and the cake looks good enough to eat. Good luck tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little cake! Great start so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy stitching. Design is just too cute. We understand if you post a few days worth at a time. Just enjoy your day that's all that matters. Hope going back to work goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice in wonderland is going to be a cute design to stitch. A nice start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely new start Justine. What a great design.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one, the Cheshire cat is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really like this pattern! Looks great so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely start. If you can't do daily blogging then it gives us more to look forward to when you do post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely new start! This is such a cute design :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun project, with each little character being a small happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great new start!!! Good luck for work, will be thinking of you... so not in the mood for work :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the chart!!! Great strart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Start not strart (it really bugs me when I do that)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmmmmm ... Eat me...... :) now if you could just stitch the teapot next..!!

    ReplyDelete