Saturday, 3 January 2015

Day 3 of DCJC

Day 3 of Debbie's Crazy January Challenge and I'm still having fun! Not much stitching time today as I had a major clearout of our office/library/craft room (a tiny room that serves many purposes!) and we visited my family this afternoon.

Today's start is this one from stitchersanon. No special reason for including it, just that I love it and have no Easter decorations whatsoever!


I stitched the cute chick hatching out in the Easter basket.


I'm stitching this on 16 count rustico aida with DMC threads. Great coverage and beautiful colours!

Tomorrow is the last day of my Christmas holiday and I'm thinking of swapping my choices around as I will have more time to stitch tomorrow than the rest of the week. I'll see how I feel in the morning!

Until then

Justine

24 comments:

Heather said...

Hello!! I love your DUCJC2015 progress. It is only Day 3 and I'm loving it :) Cant wait to see your progress :)

Love reading your other posts too! Life here has been crazy for months so I am having a big catch up with blogs at the mo!!
Take care
Love Heather xxxx

Katie said...

Too cute!! Love the little chicky. Keep up the happiness girl.

Claudette497 said...

Tomorrow's my last vacation day too..boo hoo. Your chick is adorable!

Barb said...

A cute design, you will be ready for Spring!

Thoeria said...

I can definitely see you completing loads of your challenge pieces this year! Acute start:)

Rachel Tomkins said...

I like the little chick as it is - not sure I'd complete the rest of the stitching around it, just give it a border! :)

Justine said...

That's given me an idea for some Easter decorations! There's a lovely story with each one of these charts and I've been dying to stitch Holmesy and Fergus for ages!

Mii Stitch said...

So sweet!!! I agree with Rachel too :) xoxox

Miamina said...

Lovely little chart!

Shirlee said...

Very cute : )

CJ said...

Cute project. I am so glad you decided to join this challenge.

Sarah in Stitches said...

What a cute start! :D

Ruth said...

Awww. He's a cutie. Congrats.

Justine said...

Thanks Ruth!

Linda said...

Cute start Justine.

Linda

Preeti said...

Cute design !! You are going great in the challenge!

Loretta said...

Cute chart!!! Great start!!!

Julie said...

Easter will be here before we know it lol

Shebafudge said...

What a gorgeous chart. I do love Gaynor's charts. They are such a pleasure to stitch. x

Hazel said...

Very cute! x

Lumiruusu said...

Looks just lovely -the rustico is one of my favourite fabrics :)

Threeundertwo said...

What a lovely chart. I need some more Easter smalls. You're inspiring me.

Justine said...

Thank you! It's a cute chart and the colours are so pretty.

Justine said...

I think it's the first time I've used it. It won't be the last!