Thursday, 25 December 2014

Early Christmas gifts

Merry Christmas Everyone!

There's about an hour of Christmas Eve left here in the UK. I'm banished from our bedroom while hubby wraps my gifts in his usual last-minute fashion so I thought I would share with you some photos of some early Christmas gifts I received.

Firstly a lovely surprise from dear Shirlee which arrived earlier today. Shirlee posted this in the US on December 3rd and I think we both thought it was lost forever. It was all the sweeter for the wait! You may remember seeing this ornie on Gaynor's blog, well I was the lucky winner, thanks to a mysterious benefactor who had already won in Gaynor's raffle and gifted me with their win. I hope you are reading this and know how grateful I am for your kindness.


I was even more lucky as Shirlee very kindly included another gorgeous ornament,  of a boy riding a sled. My boys love it! Thank you Shirlee.


As you can see they are already on the tree!

I was lucky recently to win a giveaway on Jayne's blog and received a lovely thread catcher to celebrate her sixth blogaversary. Thank you Jayne and congratulations to you! I don't know how I managed without one of these before. It sits by ne on the sofa as I stitch and saves my clothes and carpet from those little ends of thread.


Finally I want to share with you my Secret Santa gift from work. We are only allowed to spend £5. How my Santa managed to get this for the price I don't know but I was so touched to receive this as no one in my office stitches, so whoever chose this has really put some thought into it. I have an idea who it was and it's a man too! My first ever stitching gift from a non stitchy friend. Thank you Secret Santa!


I will enjoy stitching this stylish kit in the New Year!

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas full of everything you wish for!

Love

Justine

16 comments:

Brigitte said...

Have a great Cjristmas Day and enjoy all your gifts.

CJ said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.

CJ

cucki said...

Merry Christmas dear xxx

Jacquie Morris said...

Happy Christmas justine, it's now Christmas day, hope your having a wonderful happy smiley day :)
Smiles :)

Linda said...

Lovely gifts Justine.

Merry Christmas
Linda

Shebafudge said...

Merry Christmas Justine. I hope you have all had a lovely day. xx

Sarah in Stitches said...

Lovely gifts! Merry Christmas, Justine :D

Julie said...

Wonderful secret Santa gift.
Merry Christmas wishes to you and your family. X

Michelle said...

Happy Christmas Justine - wishing you all a lovely time xx

homeschooljewelrymom said...

Lovely gifts! Merry Christmas :-)

Country Wife said...

Those are beautiful gifts and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Barb said...

Very nice gifts!! I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Christine said...

Lovely gifts! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Katie said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely ornaments and I love the secret santa!

Andrea said...

Lovely gifts. Hope you had a great Christmas.