Thursday, 27 November 2014

MMMM and Travelling Treasure Chest!

November is the second month of Mega Mini Month Madness!  There are 15 of us who have been stitching away on Minis throughout November, with a chance to win a voucher for those who have posted their progress four times.  I am hosting this month so have been following everyone's progress avidly.

I haven't made as much progress on minis as I would have liked this month as I've been busy with Christmas stitching but there are still four days left!  I hope to have another couple of small finishes to show off.

The Travelling Treasure Chest was a great idea by Kim of Wisdom with Needle and Thread (read all about it here).  The Chest set off at the beginning of October and so far it's visited :
Teresa of At Willow Tree Pond, Linda of Stitchin with my Furbabies, Shelly of An Arizona Stitcher, Dima of D1D2 and now it's in the UK with me!

There were lots of gorgeous things in the Treasure Chest but seeing as I am seriously trying to reduce WIPs I chose small...

The Queen Bee by JBW Designs

Flowers Limited Edition by Lizzie*Kate

I restocked the Chest and now it is on its way to Jacquie of My Journey.  I can't wait to see what she chooses!

Now I'm off to check on all the other mini stitchers for this month.

Until next time

Justine

17 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Cute little charts your choose. Sounds like a fun idea!

Jacquie Morris said...

Oooh your choices from the treasure chest are wonderful... I am so excited to be on the list for the treasure chest... oooh wonder what lovely things are inside :)
Cannot wait to see your chosen picks stitched up :)
smiles :)

Julie said...

Two lovely choices you made, great charts.

Rachel Tomkins said...

Lovely choices from the Treasure Chest. I look forward to seeing your final November MMMM post too. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

That treasure chest sounds like a lovely idea... I hope its not too expensive to ship!!

Preeti said...

Good luck with your new charts! They are lovely.

D1-D2 said...

It is VERY expensive shipping it out from Canada. But I think what you pick out from the chest makes up for the cost.

D1-D2 said...

I love that Queen Bee chart. I almost picked that one as well :)

Katie said...

Great choices. Good luck squeezing in some more smalls.

Sally said...

Hello Justine

What lovely charts you chose!
Hope you manage to squeeze another small in x

Justine said...

Thanks Rachel...I am hoping for two more mini finishes!

Justine said...

Thanks Sally, I'm hoping for a couple more...

Sarah in Stitches said...

Ooh, great choices! Good luck with the mini stitching :D

Thoeria said...

Ohhhhhh those are such lovely choices Justine!! I can imagine that it must have been a tough decision...having all those lovelies and having to decide what you were going to keep :)

Mii Stitch said...

Fabulous choices!!! I am waiting patiently for the "chest" to come my way eventually :) So exciting!!
Have fun with the mini stitching, it's nearly done for this month.
Will you be carry on?? Hugs xoxox

Jan Gartlan said...

Lovely choices.

Andrea said...

Lovely choices you made.