Friday, 17 October 2014

Mega Mini Monthly Madness Post 3

Hello again!  MMMM is a fun SAL hosted by Pull The Other Thread.  Do hop over there and check out everyone's progress.

This week I have two little finishes and one almost finish.
Floral circle
Cover kit from WOCS magazine

Then my subscription issue of Cross Stitcher popped through the letterbox, and I had to stitch this straight away before it fell into the stash bag!

Snowman brooch
Cover kit from Cross Stitcher

And finally I have almost finished this fun Vervaco kit.  I am going to give this to elder son with some books for Christmas.  He loves reading and I call him my little bookworm, so this seemed appropriate for him.

I am going to stitch a dragon bookmark for younger son for Christmas.

See you tomorrow for the Halloween Exchange Linky Party!

Justine

17 comments:

Neilteil said...

All very cute projects! :)

Jacquie Morris said...

Lovely, you have been busy!
Yes the book worm is adorable :)
smiles :)

Beth said...

What a sweet little snow guy and charming worm.

Brigitte said...

Oh Justine, they are all so cute.

cucki said...

Aww they' all so cute x

Rhona said...

What great finishes!

Preeti said...

They are all so cute !! Well done on your minis :) Is that a tiny embroidery hoop in the second pic ?

Linda said...

Congrats on the really really cute finishes Justine. I love that bookmark.

Linda

Stitching Angel said...

Great little stitching, love the snowmen, so cute.

Barb said...

Such cute little projects!!

Annette-California said...

I live your happy snowman. Wonderful finishes. love Annette

Christina said...

I thought the same thing when my Cross Stitcher mag fell through the door...the snowman is sooooo cute. I think I'm going to make it into an ornament for the tree.

Julie said...

Such sweet finishes, well done Justine.

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely finishes! I really like the little snowman brooch, it looks so sweet :)
Hope you had a lovely time last week!!

Pull the other thread said...

Great finishes and the book mark looks fantastic. Will make a great gift.

Thoeria said...

These are such lovely finishes Justine! The bookmark is definitely going to be a hit!

Katie said...

Oh I love all 3! Congrats on the 2 finishes. Love the book mark.