Friday, 31 October 2014

Mega Mini Month Madness Post 5 - picture heavy


MMMM is over for October and I count nine finishes!  Unfortunately I can only show you eight as my camera is not playing tonight, but I can assure you that this now says Merry Christmas!


Here are my other finishes...










Thanks to Pull the Other Thread for a fun SAL!

Earlier in the month I asked if she would consider continuing into November and she suggested that I take over for a month, and then the SAL organising could be passed on to another stitcher in December.  I thought hard about this as I've never organised a SAL before but all the hard work has been done.  So I'm pleased to say MMMM will carry on into November, with me hosting.  I was a bit last minute organising so will accept sign-ups until November 5th.  If you want to join us, the rules and linky widget thing are in my last post here.

Hope you've all had a Halloween filled with treats not tricks!

Justine

15 comments:

Katie said...

Love all your finishes! I'm not a mini kind of stitcher but I wish you all the luck being the next hostess. You will do fantastic!

Linda said...

Congrats on all the adorable finishes Justine.

Linda

sharine said...

They are all great mini finishes:)

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching, hugs.

Rachel Tomkins said...

Congratulations on your 9 finishes in October. Will you have the same number of finishes in November, I wonder?? :)

Preeti said...

Wow!! Nine finishes? That's fantastic, Justine !! :) You are a busy girl !!
I have joined you for this month and I am looking forward to more finishes(from me, of course, no doubt about you;) )
Good luck with the November SAL!

Shirlee said...

Congratulations on all your finishes!

Thoeria said...

Great finishes Justine! Your mice are adorable

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

You did an amazing job with the challenge! Good for you! The mice are still my favorite... :)

cucki said...

They all so sweet x

Annie said...

I love all your stitches for this month! I'm impressed with how many you got done!

Pull the other thread said...

You did so well with all your mini finishes, you must be delighted. Good luck with hosting the SAL, you will be great. If you have any problems just contact me :)

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely finishes, it soon mounts up!! x

Suz said...

That's a great amount of finishes! Congrats!

Shebafudge said...

Brilliant lot of finishes - well done you!