Friday, 31 October 2014

Halloween Exchange 2014

I recently participated in the first annual Halloween Exchange organised by Kim of Wisdom with Needle and Thread.  My goodies arrived a couple of weeks ago and I've been dying to share with you what I sent!

My parcel came all the way from Donna in Tennessee, USA.  Please check out Donna's blog here, she's very talented and you won't be disappointed.

This is what was in my parcel...


A gorgeous Pine Mountain Designs ornament finished with pretty ricrac trim and some lovely Halloween fabric which I have already found a use for!  Donna also included three cute Halloween charts which I haven't seen before.

And this beautiful card which she must have made herself...

Thank you Donna, I loved everything you sent and as always with exchanges I've been blown away with your generosity!

I sent my exchange parcel to Melanie over at The Patchwork Robin.  This is what I sent to her...


JBW designs Halloween pinkeep, Lizzie*Kate Halloween Quick-it chart, some Halloween fabric and threads and some chocolate with chilli.  I'm happy to say Melanie liked everything and has already stitched up the LK chart!

This exchange was so much fun and not least because I discovered some great new-to-me blogs.

Thanks Kim for organising this, I look forward to next year's exchange!

Justine

17 comments:

Beth said...

What a super exchange. I am sure you were thrilked.

Melanie said...

Lovely gifts received and of course sent.
I so love them. Xxx

Renee said...

The ornament, fabrics and kits Donna sent are adorable! I absolutely love the pumpkin ornament you stitched. Such fun goodies. What a fun swap!

KimM said...

WOW! Love it all - the fabrics are so sweet - and the kits are wonderful! So glad you enjoyed the exchange - looking forward to next year.
hugs
xxx

Loretta said...

Great exchanges!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb said...

Both exchanges are lovely. You are both lucky ladies!

Michelle said...

What a lovely exchange x

Sally said...

What a lovely exchange!

Donna G. said...

Justine, so glad you liked the ornament and goodies. Thanks for the offer to email me the photo of the "extras". Instead, I have just edited my blog and included a link to your blog for anyone wanting to see the photo.
I love the ornament that you made for Melanie. I actually stitched that design a few years ago. It is framed and hanging in my kitchen.

cucki said...

so pretty xx

Julie said...

Wonderful gifts you both chose and lovely stitched ornaments.

Thoeria said...

What a great exchange Justine! That Halloween fabric looks like fun! :)

Mii Stitch said...

This has been such a successful exchange!
Love both made & received items...
You now have perfect little chart for next year too :)

Andrea said...

Both are great exchanges.

Rachel Tomkins said...

Great exchange items. I'm glad you were both happy with your lovely goodies! :)

Katie said...

Fantastic exchange!

Preeti said...

Lovely exchange gifts !!:) it's fun to receive from friends and the personal touch they add to the gifts is treasure worthy.