Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Gorjuss exchange!

Hi everyone

I'm very excited to show you the gorjuss gifts I received in our exchange!  The exchange was organised by Mii Stitch and the challenge was to send one handmade gorjuss finish plus two gifts from their website.  There were only three participants and I was lucky to receive these lovely gifts from Heather.

all my gifts together

the beautiful hanger that Heather made just for me - with my favourite gorjuss girl, Ladybird

look at the fabric on the back - with pale pink hearts to match the spots on the front

a pretty and useful coin purse

a lovely trinket tin

Heather also sent me a lovely notebook, also with Ladybird girl on the front.  Heather, you have really spoiled me and I'm so grateful for your gifts.  I will treasure that hanger forever!

This was the first exchange I have ever taken part in and I really enjoyed it.  I forgot to take a picture of the goodies I sent to Mii but if you head to her blog here and Heather's here you will get to see all the other lovely gifts that were exchanged.  Thank you Mii for organising this!  I'm looking forward now to the Tutti Frutti exchange which Mii has organised.

Hope all your stitching is "gorjuss" this week!

Justine

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful... in fact its Gorjuss!
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is....if you'll excuse the pun....gorjuss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Fantastic gifts sweetie :) So glad you enjoyed this exchange... plenty more to come :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece and lovely goodies for you. Had a look on Mii's blog, the piece you stitched was lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely exchange, I love the tin, perfect for stitchy storage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just seen your lovely parcel; this one from Heather is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's my favourite too. Beautiful exchange!
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great exchange Justine. You must be SO pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, great job!
    I know that girls usually do not like when somebody ask for chats, but I really do not have possibility to bye it. I am from Ukraine. This kits here are very expensive.
    Would it be possible for you to share this chat with me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete