Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Stitch from Stash - March report

It's that time of the month again, when the pennies have to be counted and the confessions made.  I am doing OK so far, still spending but within budget.  Some stitchers in this challenge are spending nothing at all.  I take my hat off to you!

In March I spent the grand total of £39.36!! I haven't blown the budget though as I carried some over from Jan and Feb.  I still have £10.97 in the kitty.  Phew!

I bought this lovely chart and the threads to stitch it with...
Cottage Garden Samplings - March's Daffodil

£10 on this fun stitch...
Bothy Threads - Hen Fun

and £5 buying World of Cross Stitch magazine in which I was blogger of the month!

So all in all a good month's shopping I think.

I have a big finish to report but I think I will save that for the WIPocalypse!  I'm busy at the moment trying to get a few smaller finishes under my belt before buying a frame and stand to start my HAED on.

Hope you are all busy stitching, from stash or otherwise!

Until next time

Justine

12 comments:

cucki said...

Aww so cute..so beautiful xx

sharine said...

Love hen fun!

Linda said...

I'm working on the March's Daffodil at the moment - you will love stitching it. I have already done January's and February's and it's my aim to stitch one a month and make a quilted book out of them all.

Linda said...

Love your new stash Justine. I sure wish the Bothy Thread kits weren't so expensive.

Linda

Annette-California said...

Love your new stash. Daffodils chart is beautiful and Bothy Threads chart is super darling. love Annette

Kate Featherstitch said...

The daffodil chart is beautiful, I like how the bird house is incorporated into the border. Great find!

Brigitte said...

Your new stash is gorgeous. I love the Graden Journal charts and also Bothy Threads. They promise some great stitching hours.

Chris said...

Great job sticking to your SFS goals. I love the Bothy threads piece so cute.

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely Spring stash, no wonder you couldn't resist! :) Enjoy!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Fun purchases! And you stayed under budget, so good for you!!!

Bekca said...

Well done for staying within budget! I haven't spent anything yet, but that just means I can buy lots when I do decide to crack open my purse :P
Best wishes.

Rachel S-H said...

Cute choices!