Thursday, 13 February 2014

It's been a Bothy Week

I am stitching two of the Bothy Threads Cut Thru kits as SALs.  North Pole House with Debbie, Linda and many others on Cut Thru Mondays and Cut Thru Pirate Ship with Jan on Pirate Wednesdays.

This week I stitched on NPH on Sunday and Monday evening as I couldn't wait for Monday night!


Here's a close up of the last part I stitched on...


I love the colours in this project, they are so bright and vibrant.

I got an extra night on Cut Thru Pirate Ship as well this week as I was supposed to be going out on Wednesday night so I stitched on Tuesday instead.  Unfortunately we had to cancel our night out due to a severe weather warning in Manchester so I got a bit extra in last night...


It's Stitch from Stash Splurge Weekend and we are "allowed" to spend $100 before Sunday night, but if it isn't spent it's lost!  I have to keep reminding myself that I do actually have to find the $100 to spend and it's not just free money.  Having said that, I am so happy stitching away on North Pole House and my CJC 2014 pieces that I don't really need anything.  Though when did that ever come into it?!

Hope you are all staying safe in this crazy weather, wherever you are.

Until next time

Justine

14 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress on your cut thru projects!!! Have a lovely day :)

Pull the other thread said...

Amazing progress on your projects. I am also trying to resist the SFS $100 weekend. I really can not justify spending any more on stash. I have also found that in being strict with myself I am actually getting stuff stitched and finished that are in my stash.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow you've gotten so much done and it looks so cute!

Katie said...

Love both of them. Great progress on both.

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely stitching! I am tempted by one or two charts this weekend, but like, I certainly don't have $100 to splurge!

sharine said...

They are both looking great:)

Melinda said...

Your Bothy Threads are looking great.. The colors are wonderful.

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Cut Thru' NPH and Pirate Ship look great! I love seeing every tiny detail! I added the pics to the SAL page.
http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/p/bothy-threads-cut-thru-sal.html

Annette-California said...

LOL I'm not in the Stitch from Stash (but I have been doing this) but I would love to have free money:) LOVE your progress on both samplers. Wow you really have come far on North Pole since the beginning.
love Annette

Kay said...

I really like these designs and have bought quite a few to send as cards but not tried the cross stitch versions yet.

Bekca said...

You're so right, the colours on both pieces are vibrant, they're looking great. I think I'm going to stick with holding off from buying any thing. My current stash is keeping me busy!
Best wishes.

Julie said...

So lovely and colourful!

Basia said...

Wow, you did so much, last time I saw it there was just one pirate :) I hope you are staying safe in this terrible weather.

Jan Gartlan said...

Both projects are looking so great!