Monday, 20 January 2014

First finish of 2014!

Hi everyone

I've got a finish!  And here it is...

Lizzie*Kate
Started 7/1/14
Finished 20/1/14

I had an incentive to stitch this one as I offered to exchange the chart with CJ.  It has been a quick stitch (10 hours in total) and I've loved every minute.  Can't decide what to do with it now, framing or maybe a pillow?

That means one down, fourteen to go from the Crazy January Challenge!  I think I am going to choose something else quite small as I enjoyed the sense of early achievement.  I will probably go for January's Snowdrop seeing as it is still January.

Tonight I stitched a bit more on my Bothy Threads North Pole House, seeing as it is Cut Thru Monday.  I stitched the world map on the wall on the first floor.


Hope you have all had a lovely stitchy weekend!

Justine

13 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on the finish! Love the house. I just can't wait to start my Bothy watching you guys doing the SAL. It's in the mail.....just needs to get here! haha

Linda said...

Congrats on the finish Justine. NPH is looking awesome.

Linda

sharine said...

Great finish. Love watching your cut-thru grow:)

Busy Lizzie said...

beautiful finish!! Your cut thru looks amazing.

Christine said...

Congratulations on a great finish. Your cut-through piece is looking wonderful

Julie said...

The Cut Thro's are always so vibrant and colourful, it looks lovely. Super finish.

Pull the other thread said...

Lovely finish. Great work on Cut Thru North Pole looks amazing. Look forward to seeing how you decided to use your finish :)

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats on your lovely finish, it looks superb & neat. Can't wait to see how you'll finish it off :)

CJ said...

Lovely finish, congrats!! What is your favorite color??

CJ

socialsue said...

Lovely job on the Cut thru North Pole! Great finish!

Bekca said...

Congrats on your first finish, such a lovely sentiment :) Great progress on your latest Cut Thru, I love that series!
Best wishes.

Sharon said...

Pretty finish! Congrats!

Shebafudge said...

Lovely finish! :)