Sunday, 22 December 2013

A little bit of Christmas stitching!

Hello everyone and hope you are all feeling merry and in the festive spirit.  For those of you that aren't, well I'm not either!  Still got lots of wrapping to do and food shopping.

I've been stitching on this lovely to try to get in the mood...


Jingle as ye enter
Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe

It's a lovely stitch.  Nancy included some of her hand-dyed threads with the chart and they slide through the fabric so smoothly, I think I'm going to have to treat myself to some more!

However, I've recently signed up for Stitch from Stash 2014 over on Mel's blog Epic Stitching.  For those of you who need/want to save money next year why not take a look?  Stitching spends are limited to $25 per month.  I'm not sure how much that equates to in English money but it won't be much!

I am also doing the Crazy January Challenge 2014 - start one chart a day for the first 15 days of the New Year and try to finish them by the end of the year.  I've made my selection except for the last chart which will be a mystery one depending on how I'm feeling - I might even put it out to a vote for suggestions!  See the tab at the top of this post to see what I plan on stitching.

This might be my last post before Christmas so I hope you all have a wonderful time filled with love and happiness.

Justine

4 comments:

  1. Love the piece your working on. Just looked at your 2014 starts and they are awesome.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Christmas! I'll be stitching along with you in the stitch from stash and crazy jan challenge! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your Christmastime celebrations.

    ReplyDelete