Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Cut Thru Update

Hello to friends old and new.  Here's a quick update on my Bothy Threads Cut Thru North Pole House which is part of a SAL I am in with Debbie, Linda and many others.  I am finally over my stitcher's block with this piece and am making good progress as you can see...



I'm almost done with the cross stitch on Santa's bedroom and will only have the backstitch to do to complete pages 1 and 2!

I ordered a gorgeous kit from Nancy at the Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe (see her post of 3rd November). Nancy very generously is including virtually everything needed to complete this project. Thank you Nancy. I have only recently come across Nancy's blog which is lovely and seems to have lots of generous giveaways.

Well, that's all for now. I have a whole day's stitching planned tomorrow while the boys are at school. I can't remember the last time I was able to do that.  I am going to work on the tall ship piece for Dad's 70th so will put some updated pics on here shortly.  I really hope I can make some serious progress with it so I can stitch the Jingle Bells piece before Christmas!

Until next time

Justine

9 comments:

  1. Your Bothy Threads house is so cute. It will put you in the Christmas mood. I just posted about my BT castle. Love your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made fantastic progress this week Justine. Looking good.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress for made. I love North Pole.
    Stitching this must get you excited for the holidays. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. The North Pole House is really taking shape!! Have fun with your new kit when you'll receive it :) Make sure to show us how well you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your North Pole SAL is looking good ... just bet you can't wait till it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks incredible! Santa's bedroom is almost done! I added your pic to the SAL page. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Cut Thru is looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I do like this one. Nancy is amazing as are her products. Looking forwards to seeing what you bought lol!

    ReplyDelete