Sunday, 20 October 2013

Not much progress...

Hello to all readers old and new

Not much stitching has happened this weekend. I had a lovely relaxing time at the amazing Crewe Hall on Friday night. Much wine and laughter and good company. A relaxing back massage and mini facial on Saturday. Bliss!

I treated myself today to a gorgeous little cupboard which I fell in love with. I thought it might hold all my stash.


It doesn't. In fact it only holds about half. The other half is now living in the bottom of a wardrobe in a big box.

How do you store your stash?

I did a magazine exchange with Wagapapa fromWagapapa Creations and received this Spanish sewing magazine in return.


It's very different from most magazines in the UK as it includes many types of crafts - knitting, crochet, appliqué and of course cross stitch. There are a few projects I will probably try. This one is my favourite.


And look at all the threads that came with it! 80 metres of DMC in lovely colours. Thanks Wagapapa. Your copy of Cross Stitcher is on its way.

One last thing to share...this cute poppy made by the ladies of our church craft group and sold of course in aid of ex-servicemen and women for Remembrance Sunday on 11th November.


No stitching to share tonight. I am working on Scooby Doo and the mystery gang for eldest son and I think if I took a photo now it would scare him. Velma has no head and Daphne has no body! Hoping to finish both before bed tonight.

Hope you all have a lovely stitchy evening.

Until next time

Justine


3 comments:

  1. Cute little cabinet! It's perfect for storing stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cupboard! I store my stash in a cupboard too :D
    I'm glad the magazine arrived so soon, mine will be just to come.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little cupboard and haven't you done well with your cut thru.. mine is growing too (slowly!!)
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete