Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Cut Thru update

Hello friends and welcome to new followers.

Just a quick update on my Cut Thru North Pole House. This is part of a SAL with Debbie, Linda and many others. Check out our progress here.

Here's mine as of tonight...


I have finally finished the green and white striped wallpaper in Santa's bedroom. Yay! Now I'm back to some colour.


You can see I've just started Santa's dark green bedside table.

I really just want to work on this at the moment but will have to go back to the Tall Ship tomorrow night as there is a deadline on it.

My boys are so excited about Halloween! It's becoming more popular in the UK. They are dressing up as mini Draculas with the cutest masks. I will definitely have to stitch some decorations for next year!

Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween.

Until next time

Justine

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Your North Pole House is looking great! Have a great Halloween :) Happy stitching :)

Annette-California said...

I love getting to see your North Pole House progress, and you done lots of stitching on it. Looks great. Hope you and your boys have a fun time on Halloween. love Annette

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress on the stitching. I hope your boys have a wonderful night of trick or treat and get lots of goodies.

cucki said...

Wow it's looking so pretty..well done
Hugs x

SoCal Debbie said...

Your North Pole House looks fantastic! Now I can see what to look forward to. I'm barely started now. I added your pic to the SAL page. Great stitching!

Carolyn said...

Hello Justine,
Thank you for becoming my follower! I am now following you and have you on my reading list so I can return again.

I really love these cut through designs. The have so much detail to them. Your stitching looks great. Your doing a great job on this one!

Wendy S. said...

Love your North Pole House! Happy Halloween and I hope your boys have lots of fun tonight!

Kaisievic said...

This such a gun design. Lovely work.