Sunday, 6 October 2013

Crazy January Challenge 2014

Hello friends

Not much stitching done this weekend I'm afraid as it has been a busy one for us. A gorgeous day today for our friends' son's christening. I love this time of year. As a child I always loved the promise of a new school year, new stationery, files and books.  To me this seems a more natural time to start new projects and resolutions.

So I have signed up for Crazy January Challenge 2014!

The challenge goes like this...for the first 15 days of January you start a new project each day and then try to finish them by December 31st.

Crazy, right?

I probably already have 15 "unstarted" projects in my stash, but have decided to buy a really large Scarlet quince or HAED to start on January 1st. Maybe cheating slightly as I know it won't be finished by the end of the year, but it seems an auspicious day to start.

I will post a list and photos of my planned projects for Crazy January Challenge 2014 as soon as I've decided which ones to stitch!

Hope you have all had a good stitchy weekend.

Until next time

Justine

4 comments:

Jan Gartlan said...

Go you! That's exciting.

Karen said...

Can't wait to see what you pick for the challenge!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Justine, where do you sign up for the Crazy challenge? I did it a couple of years ago but if I get myself superorganised it would be great to do it next year, too.

SoCal Debbie said...

I always look forward to the Crazy January Challenge! I started 15 in 2011, then 31 in 2012 and 2013, but I'm only going to start 15 in 2014. I never even try to finish them all during the year! LOL

I'm looking forward to seeing your list!