Wednesday, 23 October 2013

A little finish

Here's my latest finish hot off my needle...

Mystery Inc
By weelittlestitches
18 count navy aida
Started 1/9/13
Finished 23/10/13

For some reason I didn't find this an easy stitch. Probably the fabric which was quite stiff and very dark. I stitched with a cream tea towel over my knees which helped a bit. I'm pleased with how it turned out though and can't wait to see eldest son's face in the morning! I now have to finish the Star Wars one for youngest son then it's back to the Tall Ship for Dad.

I am starting to feel a bit panicky that I will be taking too much on with the Crazy January Challenge...I like finishing a project before starting any more!

Until next time

Justine

9 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great finish Justine. What a cute design. If I could start 100 projects last year, you can start 15 next year. I'm also doing the challenge. We can do it together.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish. My daughter would be all over that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fun design. Well done on finishing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Nice job!

    Thanks for following my blog, I'm following you back! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm giggling from cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great stitch love it.
    Thanks for coming over to my blog hugs.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Acabei de conhecer o seu blog,achei maravilhoso.Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete